Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Keith UpClose....Real Close!!!

Enough Said....right?!!!!!
This was my birthday gift from Chad this year. I knew that Keith Urban was in town this year on my birthday. I knew we were going to the concert with one of my girlfriends and her husband, Tracy & Ethan Mann. I knew that our seats were kindof up high. BUT I didn't know that Chad had a trick up his sleeve, by getting us up close to see Mr. Urban!
The wonderful thing about watching Keith, beside for his looks, is that he is so musically talented!!
This is one of the guitarist in Keith's band. He came over by us, sat on one of the amps and that would be my hand you can see and how close I was from him!

A terrible picture, but good attempt to get a pic of Chad & I on my birthday at the concert. Love ya babe...Thanks for a great birthday!

No comments: